Convert PDF books for Kindle reading.
Sigma Six Kindle-PDF converts books in PDF format into the correct format for use by the Kindle e-book reader. It can detect many different PDF layout strategies and correctly interprets margins, hanging indents and double spaced paragraphs.
The application also provides an editor, allowing you to remove unwanted pages from the e-book that is created. The application even copies the book to your Kindle for you.
Build native OSX Applications using the .NET Windows Forms namespace.
The Osxwin API is a source code compatible replacement for the Mono Windows Forms API. It provides .NET developers with the ability to port Windows Forms applications to the OS X platform, and build native OS X applications.
- Code compatible with .NET Windows Forms API.
- Developers can use patterns and techniques they are familiar with from the Windows platform.
- Developers are immediately productive.
- Existing applications can be rebuilt and deployed quickly.
- No need to learn about Cocoa or GTK+.
- No need to maintain multiple user interfaces for other platforms.
- Creates OS X applications with the native look and feel - applications don't look like Windows Forms applications.
Sales Estimation and Stock Forecasting.
The AgSpec Stock Manager is a Sales Estimating and Stock Forecasting application. Designed so that Sales Managers can work offline, the application provides users with the ability to enter historic actual sales and future estimate sales. Comparisons of actuals vs estimates vs budgets can quickly be generated.
Combined with the ability to enter current stock levels and future arriving stock, the application is able to quickly show future stock levels and requirements. This has the advantage of allowing you to manage and reduce stock levels.
Currently in development is a touch-enabled iPad and Tablet version, along with an OS X version of the desktop application. For more information, please contact us.